1. We believe God wants all of us to be wholehearted disciples of Jesus Christ. We define wholehearted living as loving God with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength, and loving our neighbor as we love ourselves.
2. We believe a Kingdom revolution will come through a church that is Word-rooted, Spirit-alive, and culturally-engaged.
3. We believe risk-taking and bold courage are necessary for developing wholehearted leaders who can transform the world.
4. We believe that God calls every person to be a worshipper and warrior for the Kingdom of God.
5. We believe in unity in all relationships and encourage all disagreements and conflicts to be worked out face-to-face through speaking the truth in love, listening, and forgiving each other.
6. We believe God’s primary way to grow us as His disciples, mature us in our character, and discover our destiny is through deep relationships with bloodstained allies.
7. We believe risk-taking and bold courage are necessary for developing wholehearted leaders who can transform the world.